Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Proud QAL Mama!

I'm so proud of you guys!  Look at some of the FANTASTIC goodies being made for the My Precious QAL:

Heather Ross Quilt Progress
Kati's Heather Ross quilt is going to be a stunner!

Mom's old train case redone :-)
Cherie's train case is so stinkin' adorable!

Simplicity 2274
Sara's bag---WOW, just WOW!

Ferris wheel pillow top
Krista better watch out because I would totally break into her house and steal this one!


Do Over! Front
Patchwork bag cuteness from El!  

I hope you guys are still working on those Precious projects!!!!  I'll be posting the link-up soon and there *may* be a Heather Ross charm pack available.  Just sayin'!

6 comments:

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Awesome projects! Let me know when you will break into her house... if you promise you will share the block with me I will be your partner in crime!

Emily said...

I love watching the projects progress in this QAL! They're all so fabulous!

Kelsey said...

What awesome projects!!

Katy Cameron said...

Fab projects all round. I've managed to get my precious onto my FAL list for this quarter so maybe that'll push me to getting it done!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

All lovely x

**nicke... said...

i agree with sara's bag. that is amazing! i love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...